2010年6月22日星期二

What is the best way to use the Fix+ M.A.C?

I just bought a make up fixer, cuz i am going to a very humid country.





What is the correct way to use it to keep my make up for long time??





Step by step pleaseWhat is the best way to use the Fix+ M.A.C?
Hey! I hope I can help answer your question! This is how I use my Fix+


1.Before I put my makeup on I use it to sorta moisture's my face.


2.After my makeup is done I spray it 3 times holding it 1 foot away from my face.


3. I use many times during the day to re-freshen my face cool it down and keep my makeup from not fading!


And just for the FYI you use it up fastone spray makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE! Hope I helped!What is the best way to use the Fix+ M.A.C?
Okay there are sooo many ways you can use Fix+





You can use it with pressed powder before of after you apply it so your skin wont look cakey.





You can also use it with mineral make up just spray some fix+ on your mineral brush applicator get some product and buff it in. that will give you a nice dewy look like liquid only its powder.





OR you can use it before or after your liquid foundation appilcation to make it look dewyer!





You can also use if to freshen up during the day:)
apply fix+ after you put your entire face on just spray a fine mist and then spray through out the day if u wish
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate