2010年6月23日星期三

What 3 M.A.C products would you recommend?

Im going to New York in the summer and im gonna buy a lot of new makeup so which 3 mac products would you say are the best? Also do they sell M.A.C in Seporha? If not where abouts do they sell it on 5th avenue or near there thank you xxxxxWhat 3 M.A.C products would you recommend?
I think that MAC concealers are some of the best on the market. I would highly recommend you try their studio finish concealer. the NW shades are perfect for hiding under-eye circles, and the coverage is amazing. I could not love without these.





MAC eye-shadows are great also. the texture is lovely, and the pigmentation is wonderful. they have a great range of colors and finishes to choose from.





I also love MAC fix +. I use it sometimes before I apply my makeup to give it extra staying power, or after I finish to make my skin look more dewy, or on areas where my makeup looks a bit cakey. you can also use it as a mixing medium to apply eye-shadows or pigments wet, or you could use it as a toner. it even helps to refresh the skin in the summer. this product is so multifunctional, and I think it's quite unique and worth purchasing.





I was going to leave it at those three, but really i can't pick the top MAC products and not at least mention their outstanding quality brushes





MAC cannot be bought from sephora. it is sold at counters in department stores, as well as in freestanding MAC stores.


on 5th avenue there are MAC counters in saks and henri bendel as well as one freestanding MAC store.What 3 M.A.C products would you recommend?
Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer


Any Mac Dazzle Glass (I love Goldy rocks and smile)


Mac Power Point Eye Pencil in Engraved(black) or Stubborn Brown *(brown)





No they do not sell it in a sephora. They sell it at various places (that have counters) or a mac Store. Sorry but I do not know where on 5th Avenue they sell it because i don't live in New York
All Mac products are good.





I love their Prep%26amp;Prime powder - if you are oily on your face.





Their stippling brushes (187) to apply foundation - gives an airbrush finish.





Eyeshadow blending brushes are a must have - 224 is my favourite.





Eyeshadows and blushes are of good quality so just pick colours you like and would wear - tempting - carbon - wedge - woodwinked - satin taupe - bisque - embark and brown down are probably the ones I wear most often. I like my browns!
I really like the eyeshadows. I know they don't have Mac in Sephora but in the Mall of America in Minnesota. The Mac is like two stores down from Sephora. I don't know if that's just an accident but it could be the same there.
MAC Studio Fix because you can use this as a powder and foundation


MAC Pigments


these last forever!


MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Yes, they sell MAC at Sephora.





1. Zoom Lash Mascara


2. Fluidline eyeliner


3. Lip gelee lip gloss
I love the concealer and eyeshadow, those are the only two M.A.C products I've used to far though.. I've heard the mascara is really good too.
any of the eyeshadows


they are amazing, they last forever and the colors are very intense :]

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate