2010年6月22日星期二

What is the best lipgloss You can buy at sephora, M.A.C, Drugstore?

At Ulta they have Paula Dorf which is amazing - especially air kiss. I also like sugar at sephora. It's great and stays on for a while.What is the best lipgloss You can buy at sephora, M.A.C, Drugstore?
I just went to the M.A.C. store and bought this lipglass and it's their limited edition Moonbathe Lipglass line. It's really cool! I reccomend the color ';Moonbathe'; and although on the website it looks really pink, it's actually more of a peachy pink. It's sheer and really pretty!What is the best lipgloss You can buy at sephora, M.A.C, Drugstore?
Actually, Victoria's Secret Lipglosses are fantastic. Lots of pretty shades... some sheer, some creamy. Usually are selling them as 2 for $10 or 3 for $15. (I think they're $7.50 each if you buy just one.) The taste isn't gross either. Each one tastes a bit like the name of the shade.
I think Stilla makes the best lip gloss and you can get it at Sephora.


I also like M.A.C. products but sometimes the lip gloss gets a bit goopy (is that even a word?) lol
Effet 3D High Shine Lip Gloss by Bourjois ... you can find it in Sephora. It's the best lip gloss ever!
DuWop Lip Venom, it's actually a lip plumper so it will make your lips look fuller, but if you don't want bigger lips then I would say MAC lipglass.
let me just say...i LOVE sephora..i am like a kid in a candy store when i shop there...if only i had all the money in the world to shop there regularly!! lol. soo...my favorites are Lip Venom. it's a lip plumper but i use it primarily for the gloss. Lorac's Lip polish is really nice too. it makes your lips very milky-looking ;O)
Try MAC luster glass, I think it is about 8 dollars


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


good luck

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate