2010年6月23日星期三

How many women are cool enough to wear M.A.C?

I do so I know I am.How many women are cool enough to wear M.A.C?
Makeup is stupid, any chic that wears makeup needs to get a clue and stop being so self conscious, and just be happy with whatya got naturally, makeup makes you look ugly.. not prettyHow many women are cool enough to wear M.A.C?
I wear M.A.C. makeup occasionally
I do also, so I guess that makes me just as cool!!!
I heard it works really well, but it's so expensive, I guess it's worth it!
I wear MAC
I LOVE MAC!! ITS MY FAVORITE! THE EYESHADOW COLORS ARE SOO PRETTY! i have MAC everything!!





i have to get my mom to buy it for me(im 15 =D)...tho...its kinda expensive..but SOOO WORTH IT!
I purchased some for the first time about a month ago from Belks. i think all of it is great. i'm cool.
I do!
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate