2010年6月23日星期三

Is there a specific age limit for a M.A.C. Pro card?

I want to apply for a M.A.C. Pro card but I'm younger than 18. I'm a certified MUA and I have a business card. Do I have to be over 18 to be eligible?Is there a specific age limit for a M.A.C. Pro card?
you'll have to prove your credentials, but that's it.... check out the website





(dont apply before you are for-sure you'll qualify)





don't be surprised when you get carded when you try to cash in your discount!





click here for more info:


http://www.macpro.com/templates/user/enr鈥?/a>Is there a specific age limit for a M.A.C. Pro card?
LOL I love how [鈾unk]Loves MAC says if there is one you need to be over 18 and she's a ';makeup artist'; what does she use drug store on clients?





I'm a certified MUA also and I have a MAC pro app. I always just use the 50$ I save up on more makeup so I never submit it.





you don't have to be over 18. As long as you have references/a picture id.


it costs 50$ but you get a 40% discount on everything.





Go to your local mac store and ask for a application or call customer service (:
If there is one it's 18

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate