2010年6月22日星期二

Where can i get a M.A.C palette that hold's 15 e/s?

I dont have a M.A.C store close to me, i buy everything offline. The closest one is about 2 hours away!!


I want too buy a palette, i dont have a pro card . I am not comfortable with Ebay eaither





Help?


Thank's!Where can i get a M.A.C palette that hold's 15 e/s?
I have acutally been told that you can call a Pro store and place an order. I read about someone looking for their (MAC's) invisible blotting powder and someone replied saying that they could actually call a pro store and place an order on the phone. I am not sure if this is accurate but probably worth a try. Good luck!!!!Where can i get a M.A.C palette that hold's 15 e/s?
well make sure that , that is the only M.A.C. store near by because i live near 2. the next time you go near that mac store just go and see what they have

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate