2010年6月23日星期三

Can M.A.C. send free samples to my house?

I would like to get some M.A.C. foundation and i was wondering if i could get a free sample so i can try it, for 2 or 3 days...?





Thanks!Can M.A.C. send free samples to my house?
If you actually go to a MAC Cosmetic counter, they have all the samples of their makeup you could ever want to try. (Foundations, powder, eyeliners, lipglosses, etc.) They are exceptionally nice and will help you pick out what is best for you. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it for a complete refund. (Even if it's opened and used) As far as I know, they don't send samples to your house.Can M.A.C. send free samples to my house?
hmm i havent heard of MAC? Have you checked out http://www.sampleaday.com ? They have a TON of free samples with no surveys or pay offers to complete. I really like their site and get a ton of random samples in my mailbox every day. You can also sign up for their email subscription so that you can get the freebie offers sent to your inbox but that is not required. They have something like 2300+ subscribers so I guess they must be doing something right.





Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate