2010年6月23日星期三

How many of you DON'T use M.A.C products?

How many women out there use cosmetics other than M.A.C?How many of you DON'T use M.A.C products?
ME!!! I shop the sales at Meijer and Walgreen. You wouldn't believe the size of my makeup collection and for well under $100. I have 11 blushes and 1 bronzer, 4 mascaras, about 35 lip colors, and with eyeshadows? If I counted each individual color, I have probably 250 colors. I usually buy quads or I also have the 8 palettes from Wet n Wild that have 8 colors in each one. I wouldn't trade my collection for the world....even for MAC.How many of you DON'T use M.A.C products?
I don't. There isn't a store around me to buy it at, and it's way too expensive. I stick to buying cheaper stuff from Target and Wal-Mart, it works fine for me. I don't see the point in buying such expensive makeup, it's just not worth it.
I pick my favourit across the offer - foundations from more expensive brands, pencils from really cheap, mascaras from L'Oreal etc. Bourjois rocks for blushers and liners.


However, MAC to me is winner in eyeshadow colours!
Me..it's way to thick..I feel like I'm wearing a mask of make-up though that is the face make-up..I do use Expresso in eyeshadow for my eyebrows..and Prism for my cheeks..
i dont use mac makeup and I'm a make up junkie!!! i love Ester Lauder foundation %26amp; Concealar but everything else is from different brands.
I don't use M.A.C., I use Mary Kay.
I ONLY use it for the ';runway';. It is much too heavy for daily use. It will clog pores and can cause breakouts. Plus it just feels heavy!
me....


i only use the banana boat lip balm, maybelline shinylicious and revlon lip gloss...
i don't use MAC or any brands that are on the hype. as long as i have a good quality lip gloss in my hand...then i'll be happy!
I don't use mac.


♥.
I don't use MAC products
me! CVS makeup works the same in my opinion..
i don't use them

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate