2010年6月22日星期二

Does m.a.c do makeup for free?

I need my makeup done for prom and mac does amazing eye makeup. I was just wondering if it's one of those things where you have to buy something first to get your makeup done or if they just do the makeup for free??? thanks in advanceDoes m.a.c do makeup for free?
Yes mac does take makeup appointments, but they charge a fee. Its a store...





There are times when the stores are slow and they'll do your makeup for free without you buying anything, but if they're busy they will only put the product you're interested in buying on you so you can see what it looks like. BUT around prom time, mac is pretty busy so I'd call and talk to someone at the store about an appointment because here in Boston, theres a line for prom makeup.Does m.a.c do makeup for free?
call the counter..they should be able to let you know if there will be a cost, i remember when i was in HS i simply had to buy a product i think it was 25 bucks or more and they would do a makeover with that purchase. :o)
they told me you can schedule free 30 min makeup lessons, but i think they expect you to buy something.


also, this was last summer so they may have changed it.
MAC is a cosmetic company, that sells makeup.


I dont believe that actual serve clients, or at least the people at the store dont.
you can set an appointment with them so they can do your makeup. where I'm from it cost $25+ and you don't need to buy the makeup after.
no you actually have to go in and buy something and they'll do it =D
I highly doubt it.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate