2010年6月23日星期三

I have black eyeshadow by M.A.C and I don't know what to do with it?

I mean how should I put it on? How do I mix it and with what colors?I have black eyeshadow by M.A.C and I don't know what to do with it?
do a smokey look or use it as a liner (with mixing medium). this is my fave. look to use when i want it to look smokey. plus the color combo is really nice.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=8VOSiC_VK_kI have black eyeshadow by M.A.C and I don't know what to do with it?
use it as a liner much softer and smokier than a pencil~
You can wear it as a crease color or as an eyeliner. If you want a smokey eye look you can apply it lightly to your lid and blend it into the crease then do a wash of a lighter color over it to blend it.
Use it to shade your lid's so it gives them dimension.


Put your base color on first, then shade it with the black,open your eye as you reguarly would, and get your make up brush and do windshield wipper movents on the crease of your eyelid so you can get that sultry shaded look, then a lighter color for your eye brow bone ! Good luck.


XOXO,


Autumn
have a look at the ';looks'; section on the Mac website, it will show you how to apply it...





Go into your local Mac store and ask someone working there with some tips on how to apply it and the best shades to go with it...whatever you do, dont apply a load of black all over your eyes, just use it for blending in the corners of your eyes(depends on your eye shape)





heres the link...... http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/lo鈥?/a>
blend it with a white or a silver or any light color to give a smoky look.


use it as a liner - wet a eyeshadow brush and try it

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate