2010年6月23日星期三

Has anyone ever gotten their make up done at a M.A.C store?

And could you tell me your experience their getting your make-up done.Has anyone ever gotten their make up done at a M.A.C store?
Yes. Words cannot explain. They pretty up your face. You look amazing. And it's not like they put pounds of makeup on you. Just, cover up eveyliner eyeshawdow, lipstick or lipgloss, and blush!Has anyone ever gotten their make up done at a M.A.C store?
I have gotten it done a couple times, but I really don't go for events because I am very good at doing my own makeup, I have particular preferences, and many times they try and do looks that are too light on the eye for me (I have to do a brighter eye). It is always nice to go see somebody else's perspective, but I typically will only get it done from a veteran of the counter as one of the things we do is talk about how MAC-obsessed we are, favourite former LE products, and so forth.





If you aren't like me (if you are a more casual user of makeup), then I say go for it because it's worth it, you'll learn some new techniques, and you'll learn about the new products and be able to ask any questions you may have. But for me, with the knowledge I have, it isn't as worth it.
Yes, I was in the 10th grade (that was 2 years ago), and honestly I didn't look any different. The lady, who was extremely nice, applied foundation that perfectly matched my skin and some sort of natural-looking eyeshadow. I guess she figured since I was so young that I didn't need alot of makeup but I looked the same as when I first entered the store! I was expecting some sort of change, after all the applying and whatnot, but it was not even remotely drastic. But let me tell ya, the people in that MAC Store were some of the most unique people I've ever seen before (purple and pink hair, 80's makeup on their faces, looking totally cool). =P


I *wished* that I could have done something as drastic as that (with the hair and makeup), but unfortuately by mother wouldn't let me. *sigh*
I'm Asian and I've realized that asian features can be a bit difficult to play up. I've gotten my makeup done there and absolutely HATED IT. I looked like the silliest doll out there because they've overdone it. I've actually liked it a lot better when I did my makeup myself. I've seen some girls get their makeup done, and it was utterly gorgeous.
it really depends on u if u like beeing all dolled up or not if u don't then most likely ur not gonna be ok with the finish result n is gonna feel like u have alot of make up if u do like the whole idea of looking like ur gonna go to an event then ur definatly gonna like ur preety face at the end..
I feel like MAC tends to overdo makeup, almost to the point of looking drag queen-ish. If you go in and tell them exactly what you want though, they should do a good job. After all, they're hired to be makeup artists.
Nope But They Applied Fake Eyelashes For Me :) x





You Should Go For It.. Everyone At MAC is nice and helpful x





x
ohhhh noooo! but i really want to!
no, but if you did it would look good im sure(:
yes. the people here are so cute and nice. there very friendly. They do great job. go for it!
I havent but my friend did and they did a great job!!! go for it!


i know i am


;)

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate