2010年6月23日星期三

What are the BEST M.A.C products?

ok so im going to the mall in a few days and i will be going to the M.A.C store. what i want to know is what is the best


~foundation


~powder


~eyeshadow





please give me the full name and i Will check out the website for more info. oh and please don't tell me its too expensive, i shouldn't buy it, etc. its my money and i need new makeup.





thanks so much! :)What are the BEST M.A.C products?
Foundation: I like the Studio Fix Powder plus foundation (great if you need a lot of coverage). Its a cream to powder foundation. I also like Studio sculpt foundation with spf 15. Its medium coverage and I like it just as much as the studio fix.





Powder: I always buy the Select Sheer loose powder but it comes pressed too. I dont always buy my powder from MAC and you might want to think before you buy it because there are plenty of drugstore brands that measure up to MACs (just sayin) The powder that I do always buy from MAC is the Mineralized Skin Finish love love LOVE it and Im sure you will too. Check it out.





Eyeshadow is all on you babe. MAC has the best eyeshadows Ive ever tried but only you know what colors you like to wear. Good nuetral colors include: Smoke and Diamonds, Style Snob, Mulch, really there are too many for me to name. Youll get to see all the colors when you go.





Have fun!What are the BEST M.A.C products?
the best mac products i think are their eye shadows, mascara (this is good but cover girl lash blast works about the same), eyeliner and studio fix concealer. i haven't tried this but a lot of people love the mineralize skin finish too. foundation is something you can skip if you have acne prone skin. :)
The best foundation would be the studio fix fluid foundation


The best powder would the mineralize skinfinish natural


The best eyeshadow for a mac cosmetics starter would be a few very natural colors:


- Naked Lunch


- Rice Paper


- Brule


- Cork


- Satin Taupe


- Woodwinked





I hope this helps!
they have the best eye shadow there's soooo many gorgeous colors and such, they also have great cream blush that looks soooo good on, i wasnt a huge fan of their foundation, i thought it was too light but if you like light go for it.
Eyeshadows


MAC MSFN


MAC MSF


Blushes


Concealer
alright, for eyeshadow, you have, IMO, two ways to go...first there's the simple eyeshadows...if you want the 'refill' ones (the ones that are just the eyeshadow themselves, and not the casing as well), then invest in a palette. A 4-slot palette will do for now, and the eyeshadows are cheaper when they aren't in their own cases, a good $3 or so cheaper. Second is Pigments...I can't stress enough how much I love pigments to death. Use them wet, and they're amazingly pigmented; use them dry and they're perfect for everyday use! PLUS, depending on the color, you can use these pigments on more than just your eyes! It can be used in body spray, highlighter for the cheeks, blush, lip color when mixed with gloss, etc! The possiblities are endless! Just remember to read the instructions inside the pigment box to see which colors can't be used on certain body parts!





Also, the Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo is GREAT (I have it in Sea %26amp; Sky)...it's incredibly pigmented, and the colors are incredible. If you want a base for your eyeshadows, the cream color bases they sell are great too...Rubenesque is the most popular color for that, since it goes with every skin-tone. DON'T FORGET about brushes! A great brush can even make $2 eyeshadows look good, so if you don't have them already, get some! lol I suggest the 239 and 217 brushes.





For powder, I suggest 2 items, depending on what you want out of it. Mineralize Skinfinish NATURAL is good for the whole face, like a traditional powder, and it has a natural-looking matte finish. Mineralize Skinfinish (that's the whole name) is a couple dollars more, but they are great for highlighting and adding some sheer sparkle onto your face. It isn't obnoxious sparkle, either. It's gentle, and that's good!





Foundation, with this, I suggest Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15, or Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation. They both give amazing coverage, and they have a great finish to them. I don't have too many of these, but from what I've tried, these two are the way to go. If you don't want a liquid foundation, try a different one, like the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. It's POWDER, yes, but it's actually foundation. Look it up on the site...it says it too! haha





I hope this helped! Remember what I said about brushes if you didn't know that already! I hope you have fun shopping! I always have fun shopping there!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate