2010年6月22日星期二

Buying M.A.C makeup! Cannot decide, help! (I have a couple of questions)?

So, here are some things I'd like answered:





1- How much M.A.C could I buy with 85 dollars?


2- Since I am sort of a beginner M.A C shopper, should I buy different things and not just eye shadow?


3- If I were to just buy eyeshadow, do you think I could buy a couple small quad palates and fill them up with good colours to begin with?Buying M.A.C makeup! Cannot decide, help! (I have a couple of questions)?
Visit a beauty counter in store where you know they have a MAC counter. I'm not sure where there is one in America.


Tell them that your a beginner and they can help you to choose which products are best for you and within your budget.


They can also tell you how you should wear certain products, and the colours that suit you etc :)





xBuying M.A.C makeup! Cannot decide, help! (I have a couple of questions)?
welll here is the m.a.c. website to help you http://www.maccosmetics.com/?cm_guid=1-_鈥?/a>





and i would get (as im a beginner too) a few shads of eyeshadows mascara and eyeliner





and i would go for the small ones to to test them out and see if you like them

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate