2010年6月22日星期二

Where could i get M.A.C make-up in northridge?

my closest mall is the northridge mall and topanga mall do either of them have a M.A.C store??Where could i get M.A.C make-up in northridge?
you can usually get mac make up either on their website or in a department stores like macy's. i hope this helpsWhere could i get M.A.C make-up in northridge?
If you have a local mall, check out lord%26amp;taylor and macys, two large department stores which are usually located in malls. They have LARGE makeup sections in their store and I know macys definitely sells MAC makeup. hope I helped. :)








please help with my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
There is a online shop www.envybrush.com
I don't know, where I am from, MAC is in Dillards, Macy's, and A mac department store. You can also buy it online on their website.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate