2010年6月22日星期二

What are M.A.C. cosmetics best products ( read inside for more )?

Okay , so as a gift I got a $50.00 gift card to M.A.C %26amp; I'am really excited because I have never tried their products and Ihave always wanted to , but the thing is I dont know what products are the best .


So , what products do you recommend :)





thanks





xcmdWhat are M.A.C. cosmetics best products ( read inside for more )?
i think all of their eye products are amazing! their eyeshadows/eyeliners/mascaras!!!











please help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What are M.A.C. cosmetics best products ( read inside for more )?
The studio fix fluid foundation is certainly one of their best. It has quite a thick texture but it has an excellent coverage and stays on the skin for hours and hours! If you do gte this product though, make sure to get your skin color checked to find the right color for you (:





Their lipsticks are also great! There are so many shades and they have a really creamy consistency which glides on the lips.





Their pigments are great too! There are LOADS of shades to choose from, and they can be used for so many things, like you can use them as an eyeshadow, on your cheeks, mix them with clear gloss for a lipgloss, etc. as they are in a pigmented powdered form.





So just browse around the store and pick whatever you like or what you feel you need!


Have a great time spending the money! MAC products are amazing ;D





xoxo
I like their perssed-powder foundation and thier eyeshadows. I also love their lipgloss... don't bother with the nailpolish I bought 1 color and tried it not... i'm not that pleased with it unless you have your own topcoat to use over it then it will look better.





Pressed-powder foundation


Pigment eyeshadows


Eyeliner pencils (i think they have waterproof)


lipgloss
Why don't you go to the mac makeup store and talk to a person that works there about what colors would look good on you, the employees have all been trained.





Also I like to go to maccosmetics.com and there you can go to live chat and talk to a pro makeup artist online and they will give you great advice and whole looks





But these are just my fav basics-


STUDIO FIX- foundation and powder in one- full coverage


ZOOM Black Mascara


FLUID BLACK eyeliner





good luck, I love mac!!!
Where to start! I have only MAC and a few of my favorites are the mascara plush lash (everyone thinks I have fake eyelashes) and the lipglass plushglass fulfilled. then for eyes is jest and sumptuous olive and teddy for eyeliner. :) One eyeshadow is $12 but it lasts at least a year!
I say eyeshadows or pigments!! =]


I love MAC %26lt;333





Also, if you use foundation, maybe try their studio fix fluid.





I must warn you though... you won't get much for $50 at MAC.. they're so damn expensive!
Lipsticks


Lipglasses


Bases (Paint pots, Paints, Cream Colour Bases, etc.)


Blushes


Cremeblushes
eyeshadow

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate