2010年6月22日星期二

IS THE SMASHBOX PRIMER CHEAPER THAN THE M-A-C PRIMER?

Yea it is. Smashbox is known for their primer it's supposed to be really really good. MAC primer doesn't work that well and in my opinion either does smashbox's. I have smashbox primer and it makes my foundation go on smoother but it also makes the foundation slip off so the foundation looks transparent so I have to put more on. Personally I don't see a difference. It's supposed to make my foundation lasts longer but lasts the same then when I don't use it.IS THE SMASHBOX PRIMER CHEAPER THAN THE M-A-C PRIMER?
http://answeringall.mooretolife.net


A very informative website you can also get much information in websiteIS THE SMASHBOX PRIMER CHEAPER THAN THE M-A-C PRIMER?
yes and imo smashbox primer is better than mac primer :)
Are you planning on using acryllic paint on your face too?
yep
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate