2010年6月22日星期二

What to get at M.A.C?

ok. so i've just started to really get into makeup. i want to go to MAC but i have no clue what to even look for or what products are like must haves.


help?


thanks =]What to get at M.A.C?
It kind of depends. :)


If you have oily skin, you definitely will want the oil control lotion and the studio fix powder plus. It made my skin GREAT! It looks so much better.


For dry skin, you'll want to ask for some kind of moisturizer that gives your skin a great glow and if you want, studio fix fluid foundation.


The best mascara they have there is PlushLash which is only about $12.00.


They have a HUGE variety of eyeshadows, eyeliners, and brushes, but they can tell you what is good for your eyes. I reccommend the Paint Pot which really stops eyeshadow or liner from creasing.


Good luck! Pick me best answer. :]What to get at M.A.C?
It all depends on what you need, sweet pea! MAC's new Sugarsweet collection has a really pretty color palette that will be in this season, but of course you are not only limited to those products. A MAC freelance makeup artist will be very helpful in choosing which colors and products most compliment your skintone.
I love their Fix + Spray.





I find it helps my makeup stay on longer, works as a mixing medium (when you want to use eyeshadow wet/as a liner), refreshes my face, and I use it on my hair before I brush it, after gym class to tame frizzies.





I also LOVE their Liquidlast!


This eyeliner stays PUT. In an experiment, it stayed on for 3 days max. I suggest you get one in black (point black), and in a nuetral/peach color (i forget the name?), so you can use this as an eyeshadow base to help your eyeshadow stay on longer.
I have to say their eyeshadows are the best products there!


I love buying eyeshadows from MAC, they have so many different colors to choose from and they last a long time too.


They have great lipsticks/lipglosses as well :)
Allthatglitters21 has an amazing video on a starter kit from mac =)


she is one of my favorite gurus on youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vypL5B鈥?/a>
Plushlash mascara


Mineralize Skin Finish Natural


217 eyeshadow brush








Scant Slimshine


Hug Me Lipstick


Shroom eyeshadow
Their brushes! Mac 219 and 217 = best eye brushes ever


and lipstick in Freckletone of course.
brushes!


eyeshadow


foundation


lipglass


lip conditioner


blush


finishing powder
I'd get any of their eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are the best.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate