2010年6月23日星期三

Is the M.A.C Hello Kitty collection worth buying? I jsut want like ONE lipstick and ONE lipgloss?

but since I loss my job, I should be penny pitching... it's only $30, and I will be expecting 2 more checks in the mail... should I buy only one lipstick, lipglass, or buy one of each?





and what are u going to buy from there%26gt;Is the M.A.C Hello Kitty collection worth buying? I jsut want like ONE lipstick and ONE lipgloss?
If you lost your job i don't recommend it...i would say buy one thing that you know will last you.





personally i use more lipstick than gloss so the gloss always lasts longer for me, so if i were u id buy the gloss.Is the M.A.C Hello Kitty collection worth buying? I jsut want like ONE lipstick and ONE lipgloss?
Usually you can find dupes from the LE stuff in the permanent line, so if you sit this collection out and try to find some similar shades in the permanent line, the only thing you'll really miss out on is the packaging (which is cute and all, but not worth $30). If you just lost your job, it probably isn't a good idea to spend money on makeup, at least until you're 100% positive you've got another job lined up.





I didn't see anything that I absolutely couldn't live without, so I'll probably sit this collection out too. The Kitty Couture stuff is really cute, but not worth $90. I think I might try to go back and pick up the BBR stuff that I wasn't sure if I needed or not. Those MSFs are gorgeous.
you really shouldnt..... i still have my job but the economy is so shtty its hard to spend money on stuff like that

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate