2010年6月22日星期二

Should I get M.A.C Studio Fix or Studio Tech (Details Inside)?

I am very fair with slightly dry skin on the face. I don't have alot of skin imperfections and I am going to get the Studio Fix concealer if it matters, ok thanks.Should I get M.A.C Studio Fix or Studio Tech (Details Inside)?
i've only used the studio fix, AND I LOVE IT !Should I get M.A.C Studio Fix or Studio Tech (Details Inside)?
get studio fix liquid


b/c you have dry skin, dont get the powder ones that will make your face even dryer





if you dont like liquid stuff, get mac moistureblend spf15


those will be great for dry skin =)





remember, dry powder on dry skin == SUPER dry


so get the creamy or liquid ones =)
if you dont have skin imperfections, then you should just get a more natural kind of make up like bare minerals or something. because you wouldn't want mac clogging up your pores.





but if anything, get the studio fix :)
LISEN KATIE UM ... NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPIED MAC JUST GO TO THE DAGE DAM STORE!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate