2010年6月23日星期三

What foundation do you think works better?M.A.C or Bare Minerals?

I simply will chose MAC over Bare Minerals.


MAC has every color under the rainbow and more and MAC covers a wide range of skin tones and the makeup will actually show up!





With Bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals the big ';Bismuth oxycholoride'; issue I can't take. Living here in the humid South that bismuth burns like hell. The only time I can where the stuff is usually Fall/Winter not during the Spring/Summer months. I will say this plus for Bare Minerals , if I have a zit it does clear it up by dabbing powder each night until the zit is gone.





So to each his/her own on this issue.What foundation do you think works better?M.A.C or Bare Minerals?
MAC is a high concentrate brand that covers up tremendous faults in skin and highlights areas that need to be accentuated. MAC is used for stage makeup and has outrageous colors to choose from. when i worked there i did make overs on men who were drag queens and had to cover of five oclock shadows. since it is a high concentrate and very thick it will last all day. just make sure you get the right one for your skin type. Bare Minerals is very messy. my friend invested in the whole line and complains that since it is all powder its messy all over the bathroom counter. she has alot of vellus hair on her face, (little baby hairs) and powder will set on the hair instead of cover the skin and that is common when using powders anytime. so if you are looking to cover up and last all day then MAC and if you are looking for a light coverage that you may have to touch up through the day the Bare Minerals. My favorite out of all the makeup counters is Estee Lauders makeup for full coverage oily skin, but all their foundations are long lasting. MAC has more eyeshadow colors and lipsticks to choose from than anyone.What foundation do you think works better?M.A.C or Bare Minerals?
Only women with bare minerals!
Bare Minerals has turned my skin around.





I liked the basic kit so much that I bought all of the kits and I am totally hooked.





If you buy the starter kit at Sephora - and for ANY reason - you don't like it - Sephora will take it back and give you a full refund. So its totally worth trying at least !!





If you decide to try it - you are making one wise decision. I wish I could have ALL the money back that I WASTED on other make up so I can buy more Bare Minerals!





I also want to add that many of the name brands are coming out with their own versions of Mineral make up now and they are just NOT the same. Bare Minerals was the first and the best. I tried 2 other mineral make ups before I came to Bare Minerals and they did not do the trick at all.





Bare Minerals is WORTH EVERY PENNY you spend - life changing make up.
Bare Minerals. M.A.C has so many awesome products, but their foundation is thick and heavy. In many cases, it causes breakouts...Bare Minerals comes in fun kits with brushes and everything, and it makes your skin feel naked and light. I love it because it doesn't dry it out and it doesn't make you feel itchy, kinda like M.A.C foundation. :)
Can't speak for M.A.C but I love Bare Minerals and don't think I'll ever use another foundation.
m.a.c.
it really depends on what you prefer and your budget. Personally i think MAC is slightly more pricey and there's alot of trial and error with the foundations, with bare minerals you can mix and match and its easier to choose because there's not much of a variety
Ultima Glotion is the bomb.


Try that.
bare minerals!
If you are going for coverage MAC, if you have good skin and don't need to cover anything bare minerals is great. Just depends on what your needs are.
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate