2009年11月30日星期一

What M鈥鈥 Products are Well Worth There Expensive Price?

I rele tend to like the M鈥鈥 Cosmetics and i dnt know which ones are worth the price.





Any suggestions.








and to all the people who are being sarcastic and going ';rele'; isn't a word... i like RELE dnt care a REL lot whether u RELE think its RELE not a REL word... i RELE will continue to type it... i am a 13 yr old girl so SORRY if i tent to type in a TXTing matter...What M鈥鈥 Products are Well Worth There Expensive Price?
Their foundation and powder, and eye shadows are really good too.What M鈥鈥 Products are Well Worth There Expensive Price?
I'm 13 too, and unfortunately lots of people type in a stupid texting manner; I'd even say people on Y!A are used to it. So no need to get RELE defensive.





Anyways, their eyeshadows, Fluidline, and concealer are awesome. Their mascara isn't very good from what I've heard, but I've never used it.
They're actually the least expensive of higher end brands.





The eyeshadows are great. I also like their concealers. Fix+ is a must have. I like their lipgloss, but there are cheaper ones that perform just as well.
Well, they are the least expensive brand in the department store...
studio fix powder

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate