2009年11月30日星期一

How do i make my own cosmetic line.Meaning i have my own products.Eg M.A.C they have their own.?

I want my products something like M.A.C.All their cosmetic have viberant colours and intense.Where can i get the manufacurer or make them on my own?How do i make my own cosmetic line.Meaning i have my own products.Eg M.A.C they have their own.?
you will have to be rich and have lots of connectionsHow do i make my own cosmetic line.Meaning i have my own products.Eg M.A.C they have their own.?
Try DIY cosmetics to start. There are lotsa other sources, TKB trading (they have how to videos too), Coastal Scents, THe COnservatorie....PonteVerdaSoapShop.


I've made some of my own...its fun and great!


Oh..TKB has a kit for about $50 thats a great start.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate