2009年11月30日星期一

I'm a c cup bra size - can I wear a strapless bikini?

I'm quite petite and a c cup - I really want to get a strapless bikini to wear in australia in a couple of weeks. How can I ensure it won't fall off and would a strapless bikini top actually look sexy on my size?I'm a c cup bra size - can I wear a strapless bikini?
Yeah. I've worn strapless and I'm that big. It falls if it itsn't on just right though. You're gunna get looked at anyway, b/c you have a ';nice rack'; but it really matters how you hold yourself in it. If you aren't sure about yourself it doesn't work.I'm a c cup bra size - can I wear a strapless bikini?
Strapless bikinis usually have a plasticy grippy bit around the top of the cups to my knowledge. That should keep it nice od secure.
Yes, I think you will look great. But it's also a good idea to try it on and maybe walk around just a bit to make sure you're comfortable with it. And, since a lot of the girls go topless there, you probably won't be considered overly sexy by comparison.





Should be a great time of year to visit Australia and all the beaches. Hope you have a great trip.





Maybe you can give us another post when you get back? I'd love to know it turned out - both on the beach and the rest of the trip.
try it.
yes it would be the heat.
Try it on first, and wear it around the house to see if it works or not.
Can you try wearing it around the house for a day or two first?
You can and it will look great - check out the most popular Australian bikini brand, Wicked Weasel (www.wickedweasel.com). Australians are very active and spend alot of time at the beach, so their bikinis are really well designed. And don't worry about getting looked at, because most beaches there are topless anyway, even right in downtown Sydney.
I don't reccomend it
i think u should not cause it may fall and everyone is gonna stare at u like ma but, if u want to be the center of attention u should.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate