2009年11月30日星期一

How do you feel about the M.A.C Hello Kitty Collection?

Did you like it?Were you disappointed?How do you feel about the M.A.C Hello Kitty Collection?
i tried the eyeshadow and I was not impressed, it was really chalky and it took a lot to build up to the intensity I like. and honestly, i cant justify spending 38 on a palette of 4 eyeshadows and im not gonna b able to wear it everydayHow do you feel about the M.A.C Hello Kitty Collection?
Um, I didn't go crazy about it like others. I got a few things. The only thing that I really liked from it was the pink fish lip conditioner. There's nothing really disappointing from the collection, it just turned out darker than I predicted. I thought there were going to be more pinks and reds as opposed to bright blues and black.
i only got two things from the collection, and i wasnt amazed with them. The color of some of the things are close to other mac products, but without the added price of it being ';hello kitty';. The only thing really good about it is how cute it is. haha.
it is all colors they have done before...and most you can buy individually from the regular mac lines. i am a mac junkie and i am not impressed. unless your a total hello kitty fan i wouldnt bother
from what i saw, it was okay


i expected real bright pinks and i guess actual chinese models


they do their makeup BOMB over there


hmm


either way, im more of a mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss type of girl
I agree with someone else who said Hello Kitty is for younger people. Only younger people won't be able to afford it as it's too expensive esp. compared to the normal MAC prices





X
i dont really care what brand it is


the colors are too funky


i dont like funky colors





people are so crazed just because its Hello Kitty
ummm.





ysorry but i was really disappointed! Hello Kitty is a brand for little girls not older people!
i was pretty dissapointed. i think the colors are too light for what i usually expect from MAC.
Yeah it's definitely not my favorite. The colors aren't up to what I expected.
The packaging is REALLY cute, but I don't like the actual color of the products.
Overrated.
I did not like it too much.
I've seen better collections from MAC.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate