2009年11月30日星期一

Can I go to grad school if I'm a C student?

Say I get C's as a business major, get a real estate license, and am skilled and successful enough to make a lot of money. Could I then get an MS in real estate or real estate development at a good school? What about an MBA with a focus on real estate?Can I go to grad school if I'm a C student?
Really depends on the school you are applying to. So ';good'; school may not be Harvard or UC Berkley.


A lot of state schools and tons of online programs offer MBA's. You generally need 2.0 GPA to get into programs and will need to maintain a 3.0 GPA in most grad schools.Can I go to grad school if I'm a C student?
you have to maintain a B grade point average in grad school.
Of course you can! Just try to study harder and do really well... I'm sure you can do it. Best of luck!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate