2009年11月30日星期一

How much does a M.A.C. makeup artist at a regular store make on average?

I've always wanted to do this and I just found an ad for an opening in my local mall. I don't have any makeup artist experience, but I am an artist and I think I could do it! However, I currently have a stable 9-5 job and am afraid that like many other retail jobs, it won't pay much. Does anyone have any idea what I might expect to make in a major urban area?How much does a M.A.C. makeup artist at a regular store make on average?
It's like $10 an hour no commission. One of my friends who is a proffesional wanted to do it and she was shocked how little it paid. I would say- maybe try it on weekend first before quiting your real job.How much does a M.A.C. makeup artist at a regular store make on average?
wow, you all are totally wrong! ive been on the M.A.C team for a year now - i get 16 an hour + tips+ free make up! so its amazing!


GREAT JOB! Report Abuse

I think they start out at around $16 per hour. Your art background will definitely help you out, and as long as you can sell, you'll be set!
when I started I made $11 an hour plus tips. Now I make 18 dollars an hour. my friend who has been there longer makes 20 something dollars an hour.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate