2009年11月30日星期一

I want to get my makeup done at M.A.C for prom but prom isnt until May should i go ahead and call?

its at the one in the mall and i dont know if you make an appointment or just show up or what?I want to get my makeup done at M.A.C for prom but prom isnt until May should i go ahead and call?
Yes you should. As if you wait all the appointments may be used up. So go ahead and call, what will it hurt anyway?I want to get my makeup done at M.A.C for prom but prom isnt until May should i go ahead and call?
yeah, most of them like an heads up, and if you wait it might be too full.
Next time you are at the mall...... Stop by M.A.C and ask them if you'd have to buy anything for them to give you a makeover.........





Sephora does really great makeup aswell ... I get my makeup from them (AWESOME) %26amp; they do free makeovers
It wouldn't hurt to call ahead.
Yes definetly. Because if you wait to long everyone else will be going there too and it will be crowded
yes ive gotten my make up done at m.a.c like 4 times already and all the times i always call months before trust me sweetie your not the only person that wants to get their make up doen thats ame day....





and you should defenetly call later on after youve made your appointment just to confirm and stuff good luck =)
Yes, definitely. You can also find out if you can make an appointment in advance. So you learn to use the products and replicate the look. You don't want someone to do your makeup 2 hours before prom and realize they make you look totally ridiculous and have no time to change your make up. Especially for prom, you only get to do that once. You can also get a few different artist from say Lancome, Chanel, and Bobbi Brown to do your make up then compare your look to see which is best for you.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate