2009年11月30日星期一

If I'm a c or b average student in college, will it hurt my chances of becoming a electronic engineer?

I want to be an electronic engineer in dubai after graduating college, but I have all kinds of worries....If I'm a c or b average student in college, will it hurt my chances of becoming a electronic engineer?
A good gpa is important, but try and get some practical experience under your belt while still a student. Check into internship programs with your department--companies prefer to hire students with some working knowledge of their field.If I'm a c or b average student in college, will it hurt my chances of becoming a electronic engineer?
EE is a sought after degree right now. You will want to get your grades up to at least a B average and get some real life experience under your belt. Look into internships and other job offers available in the area for an electrical engineer.
What on earth is an electronic engineer? Is that anything like an electrical engineer? Not that you should worry, since EE is a very sought-after field.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate