2009年11月30日星期一

What do i need to have on a M.A.C resume? can someone possibly give me an example of theirs?

I have been wanting to apply at M.A.C for years. I am a freelance makeup artist. I have done school fashion shows, a wedding, tons of proms and dances. I am going to be honest, I have no idea how to do a resume and I really want this job. can someone possibly give me an example of a makeup artist's resume? thank you everyone for reading this!What do i need to have on a M.A.C resume? can someone possibly give me an example of theirs?
Your resume should include a current name, address, phone number and email address.





Your resume should include the specific names and addresses of contact people at the places, events, that you have worked.





Do you have any pictures of the people you have worked on? A portfolio of photographs of what you have done would be an excellent tool to help you get the job you want.





Be sure to have a list of people with their name, address, and phone number of people you can count on to write good letter of recommendation for you.





Good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate