2009年11月30日星期一

What do you consider is the best M.A.C. Cosmetics Purfume?

I'm currently trying to pick out a purfume from the M.A.C. Cosmetics range, I prefer purfumes that are quite light, summery, friuty and floral.





Any suggestions?What do you consider is the best M.A.C. Cosmetics Purfume?
I wear MV3 a lot, but it's not a light scent -- it's sort of warm and sensual to me.





But, I also wear MV1 when MV3 is too overwhelming. It's a really feminine fragrance. Here's how they describe it at M.A.C.:





Light, clean, fresh and girly. A frolicky fusion of bergamot, lilies, white jasmine, vanilla, milk cream musk and sandalwood create a flirty, feminine green fragrance.





Here's the link to all their scents:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Hue:Pinkaura is nice, too, but has heavier endnotes than MV1.What do you consider is the best M.A.C. Cosmetics Purfume?
Thank you! Report Abuse

Well, I don't know much about that. But I CAN give you a perfume tip--try on Ralph Lauren's hot summer perfume line--it's the perfume bottles that are pink, blue, and purple. They smell really breezy and summery and fruity--personally, the blue one is my favorite. Me and my other five friends always wear the blue Ralph Lauren Hot Summer perfume to parties.
Try clinique's Happy!
  • firewall
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate